Web Design
We build responsive websites perfect for mobile devices!

I for one, welcome our new robot overlords!
September 17, 2016

I for one, welcome our new robot overlords!

This morning I read this article http://computerworld.com/article/3120413/robotics/ai-and-robotics-could-replace-6-of-us-jobs-by-2021.html about how robots and artificial intelligence will put 6% ...

More info
Best WordPress Plugins
September 13, 2016

Best WordPress Plugins

Now we use WordPress for the majority of our websites, along with 74,652,825 others that also do. But the thing which makes WordPress so impressive is the plug ins. By adding these to a basic Now we use WordPress for the majority of our websites, along with 74,652,825 others that also do. But the thing which makes WordPress so impressive is the plug ins. By adding these to a basic ...

More info
Yeah its got no headphone socket, get over it!
September 9, 2016

Yeah its got no headphone socket, get over it!

So, Apple has revealed the new iPhone 7, and the biggest shock is, it doesn’t have a headphone socket. Which has caused much hilarity all over the internet (such as http://appleplugs.com/ So, Apple has revealed the new iPhone 7, and the biggest shock is, it doesn’t have a headphone socket. Which has caused much hilarity all over the internet (such as http://appleplugs.com/ ...

More info
Free Stuff!
September 6, 2016

Free Stuff!

There’s a question amongst computer types when someone says something is free, “Free as in Beer or Free as in Speech?”, the difference being if someone gives you Free Beer, you There’s a question amongst computer types when someone says something is free, “Free as in Beer or Free as in Speech?”, the difference being if someone gives you Free Beer, you ...

More info
The Pareto principle / The 80/20 Rule
September 4, 2016

The Pareto principle / The 80/20 Rule

For many years I’ve been quoting a rule, that 80% of a job can be done in 20% of the time. And that the remaining 20%, will take the remaining 80%. Today I discovered the name of this For many years I’ve been quoting a rule, that 80% of a job can be done in 20% of the time. And that the remaining 20%, will take the remaining 80%. Today I discovered the name of this ...

More info
Massacred by Pirates
August 29, 2016

Massacred by Pirates

The joy of the variety of projects we’re getting involved with is the little discoveries, so I’ve been taking a lot of pictures in the past couple of days (over 1,100 so far, and the The joy of the variety of projects we’re getting involved with is the little discoveries, so I’ve been taking a lot of pictures in the past couple of days (over 1,100 so far, and the ...

More info
More work for Yer Maw
August 27, 2016

More work for Yer Maw

With other matters more important on their mind, Yer Maw Brewing took a break from developing their designs, but happily got back in touch early this week with some ideas, and sent us through the ...

More info
The use of Communication Technology
August 24, 2016

The use of Communication Technology

To write this blog entry I’ve got to introduce a couple of bits of information about myself, firstly I’m a bit of a technology geek which is perhaps obvious if you’ve read all To write this blog entry I’ve got to introduce a couple of bits of information about myself, firstly I’m a bit of a technology geek which is perhaps obvious if you’ve read all ...

More info
August 23, 2016

Irvine Old Town

As part of various projects we’ve being doing about our home town of Irvine, I’ve been doing lots and lots of research, and as well as getting overly excited about the Monorail (read As part of various projects we’ve being doing about our home town of Irvine, I’ve been doing lots and lots of research, and as well as getting overly excited about the Monorail (read ...

More info